Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 4, 2013 - Swimming and park

Today we met Enrico at Country Swimming Pool to free swim. There was a waterslide and I went on it many times. The first time it was very slow, because I didn't know I had to lay down. Other than the waterslide, there was a saltwater pool, herbal soaking pool, and a jacuzzi. We played swim under the bridge in the saltwater pool. I got really low.  After swimming we went to Enrico's grandparents place and played Commander Lychee, Captain Apple, and Soldier Banana. Then we went to the park and played Surroundings. There also was my favorite thing on the playground (see pictures below). Enrico and I climbed into one of the benches shaped like an UFO. We walked home and played some more, then drove home.


I am swimming with Enrico and Darren

Coming down the waterslide

Playing "surroundings"

Just hanging around

One of my favorite playground activities

In the UFO/bench

No comments:

Post a Comment