Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013 - Performance at Top City

Today Darren and I performed at Top City, which is a super department store with 15 floors.  Maybe you remember it from a previous post I made in June.  The performance was a fundraiser for the native Taiwanese children who don't have money to go to school.  A string ensemble from a local school played four songs first.  Then I played the Bach Sonata #1, 4th movement (Presto).  I played well.  After my performance I got some chocolate covered cherries from the fundraising stand.  Then Darren played with his group from the cello studio.  Darren played very well.

For dinner we went to A-Kuan, a hot pot restaurant.  I had lots of lamb.  It was yummy to my tummy. 

After my performance

Darren before his performance

Darren and his cello teacher

Cello ensemble

Darren gets the microphone


3 comments:

  1. Aimee and Darren, I'm thrilled to see you both in concert. What a wonderful experience for both of you. So proud of you both.
    Mrs. Dotty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dad video taped the performance but we couldn't show you because the background was too noisy. We miss you!

      Delete