Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15, 2013 - Ocarina

Today after breakfast, we went to my violin lesson. At my violin lesson, we worked on scales and an exercise called Kreutzer. When my lesson was done, we had lunch and drove to a music store to get Ocarinas. They had Darren's favorite color of the Ocarina of the plastic Ocarina and they had my favorite color of the ceramic Ocarina. We couldn't get the ceramic one because it was to dangerous (According to my parents.) Then we drove home and got ready for Darren's cello lesson.When Darren had his lesson, my dad, my grandpa and I went to a supermart. We got some quail eggs and took them back to Darren's lesson and waited for Darren to come out. Then we went to dinner with my mom's friend and three kids. I had udon with soup. When dinner was done, we went to an arcade. The arcade was very small. It only had about five or six games. After we were done with the arcade, we went past some side shops and found a Ocarina vendor. My mom and dad bought me a yellow Ocarina. Then we walked some more and found a drink shop, so I got a lemon kumquat drink. We went to the bookstore and got some music paper for me to compose on. After the bookstore, we walked home and that's all for now!


Sugarbooger? Disgusting.

This is art?

Me playing my Ocarina

Front side of the Ocarina

Backside of the Ocarina

2 comments: