Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 29, 2013 - Pizza and Coca Cola!

Ever since I have arrived in Taiwan, I had a craving for pizza. So finally we went out to a pizza and pasta place. When we arrived there, we had lots of different kinds of pizza including, apple pizza, peach pizza, and marshmallow banana chocolate pizza. At the end of our meal, Darren and I tried Coca Cola for the first time! It felt like bubbles came out of my ears. 

At dinner time, we met up with my mom's best friend from high school and her two sons (10 years and 1 and 1/2) for dinner. We had Shanghainese food.


Apple pizza

Mochi and red bean pizza

Takoyaki pizza

Marshmallow pizza

First time drinking Coca Cola!

At dinner

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you're having fun in Taiwan! I wish I were with you. By the way, could you please tell me when you are about to Skype me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete