Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013 - LihPao Land Waterpark!

In the morning a crane came to our house to remove and replace all the tiles on the roof.  We went to a waterpark called LihPao Land so we wouldn't have to hear all the construction noise above.

When we got there we started at the half which has more dry rides.  First we went on The Stinger which was pretty fast.  Then we went Jungle Boat River Rafting which got us a little wet.  As we were exiting that ride, we saw hair dryers available for rent (2 minutes for 10 Taiwanese dollars, which is about 33 cents).  As we were looking for another ride, we saw the Crown Swinger and Darren joined my dad and me.

Then we crossed over to the waterpark.  Darren spotted The Big Wave, which is a pool that has occasional huge waves.  See the video below!  When I first walked in I was scared of the waves, but then my dad took me in deeper and I found out it wasn't too bad.  After The Big Wave, we went to the lazy river for inner-tube rafting.

Before we left LihPao Land, we played in an artificial grass maze.  It was very confusing and kids kept on climbing over and on top of the walls.

It was a fun day.  I really want to go again and try some different things.

Good night!


In front of LihPao Land


Dad and I on the fifth car of The Stinger.


Jungle Boating

Hair Dryers for rent!

Darren, Dad, and I on The Crown Swinger

Waiting for the Big Wave

 
Video of one of the big waves.  Look for me falling down!

Lazy River Rafting

The maze

The LihPao lion

No comments:

Post a Comment