Monday, June 10, 2013

June 8, 2013 -- Day 8 -- The Night Market!!!

When we woke up, it was 6:30. We went down to breakfast and ate quickly. Then we rested until I had a lesson at 10:00. When we got to his apartment building, we took the elevator to the eighteenth floor. Then he greeted us and he ushered me into the studio and I played my scales for him. After I played, he assigned me to do two different scales. When my lesson was done, we walked back to my grandparents house and we stayed there until Darren's lesson. I sat through his lesson and wrote my blog. After his lesson, we went to the night market! The first thing we ate there was a chewy hollow fried sweet potato. Then we ate stinky tofu (not that stinky) and rice flour wrap that had shrimp inside of it. After that, we walked to a side road and had cotton candy in the shape of a flower with natural coloring. Then we ate a squid bowl. When we were walking back, we had some balls that had cabbage and octopus. The octopus was really good. After the balls, we had some grilled corn that was chewy. Then we took a taxi home and went to sleep.

Chewy sweet potato

Skllnky tofu?

All the food

Making the cotton candy

Yummy!

Any more?

Squid bowl

Bloody rice cake?

Grilled corn
Octopus and cabbage balls

3 comments:

  1. You are fortunate because your mom knows all these great places to take you!!! We are going to hide in your luggage next trip you take!

    Spencer and christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimee, are you turning into Lai-Yang? Going out to the night market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ptbptbptbptbptbtbptb. Not by myself. Ptbptbptbptbptbptbptb. ALEX!!!!
      www.ptbptbptb.screaming.potsmelonbarn.silly.but.serious.com

      -Aimee

      *P.S. Put the URL that I put next time you send something.

      Delete