Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 23 and June 24, 2013 - violin lesson and the park

June 23:  Today I had a violin lesson. When we got there, my teacher had a new piece for me. But my dad told him that I had an invitation from Darren's teacher's studio to participate at a performance at Top City.  Top City is a department store that has nineteen floors. So my dad suggested playing the unaccompanied Bach Sonata #1, 4th movement (Presto) for Top City.(Something that I have played before).  After lesson, we did pretty much nothing.


June 24:  We woke up and practiced violin and cello.  My grandpa took us to a park because the museums and the pool were closed on Monday. At the park, there was an exercise apparatus that allows you to run in place - my favorite part of the playground. Since that playground wasn't too good, we went to another playground that was all made out of wood. It had a rope and a slanted surface to climb up on. When we got back home, we ate mangoes and watched TV until dinner. For dinner, we went to A-Kuan, a hot pot place. After dinner, we walked back home and went to sleep.


Sorry - no pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment